DjangoBooks.com

Cloughtoberfest 3

rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
edited September 2013 in Europe Posts: 605
Robin nolan, lollo Meier, Tcha Limburger, Paulus Schaffer, Tim kliphuis and Andrea varady are among the world class musicians who have attended the event over the last two years, and this year looks like keeping the tradition alive with performances and workshops over three days with Frank vignola, Olli Soikkeli, Dennis Chang, and open jams peppered around the small village.

Lilly really has been running the whole thing on a shoestring just for the love of the music, and the fact that this is the third year in a row is a testament to her determination. If you are a fan of jazz manouche and fancy a break to misty old Ireland, then do jump on the ferry/ Ryan air and get your fix. Also if you are a guitar/pick maker then do pass your details onto me and I am sure a place could be arranged for you to set up. I guess if you have a cd or mp3 to share of your group you can forward it directly to Djangos hostel, cloughjordan, Ireland , for consideration in the event next year.

http://Www.cloughtoberfest.com
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell

Comments