DjangoBooks.com

FS: Custom Dell Arte Hommage - SOLD

jscook777jscook777 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 106
For Sale: Dell Arte no.1060 Hommage D-Hole, built in 2004. I bought the guitar directly from ****. It has a dark burgundy tinted solid spruce top (done by Dell Arte) solid Indian rosewood back and sides, maple neck, ebony fretboard, Schaller MOP tuners, DB (Favino-style) tailpiece and a Bigtone pickup. Action is approx. 2.2. The guitar comes with a silver fiberglass case.

The guitar (and case) is free of scratches, dings and has no issues whatsoever. Frets are in great shape. It plays and sounds great. It does have a repair on the edge of the lower bout of the top. The guitar fell off a stand and cracked the edge. The repair was done by John Kinnaird. You can see the repair slightly in certain light. I tried to photograph it as best I could. I opted to live with seeing the repair rather than replace the top wood and completely refinishing the body, running the risk of the guitar tone changing drastically. I'm only selling the guitar because I never play it. I have two other guitars, a Hahl and a Favino. The Favino and the Dell Arte never really get any action (the Favino will get sold at some point soon too). The guitar was used as the rhythm guitar on our CD entitled "Moonlight". Jason & I also made a video of the guitar. Here's the link:

The guitar was $3800 new. I'm asking $2500 or best offer for it, plus shipping. Paypal seems to be the safest way to transfer money as they hold the funds until you receive the guitar. I understand buying a guitar you’ve never played can be risky, so I’ll offer a 48 hour return option; no questions asked. However, buyer of course will be responsible for Paypal fees and shipping both ways. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

By the way, we've got samples up of our new CD! You can hear it here: https://www.facebook.com/cooktrio/app_182222305144028

Comments