DjangoBooks.com

WTB Saga DG 320 Bridge

hotclubdebramptonhotclubdebrampton Brampton, Ontario - Canada✭✭
edited March 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 22
Hi folks, I am looking to replace the bridge (again) on my John Jorgenson 320. I bought a Dupont some time ago, but I shaved it off badly and the thing never worked. The guitar is suffering of not being played as a consequence.
Looking at the DjangoBooks shop, I see the notice that Dupont's bridges are not recommended for guitars like mine (?) so I will skip that one. Second option is to get that Micro Chevalet, but I see in the comments that Michael indicated that the bridge is too heavy and takes out from the acoustic sound.
Not looking into bigtones or anything involving modifying the guitar
So....looking forward to your expert advice and recommendations/offers for (ebony) bridges with a height of 19mm/20mm on the bass side.
Alternatively, I might just sell the guitar & case and you would take care of the bridge (and the somehow dried out neck that is causing some frets to stick out a little bit) <- All this because of not playing the guitar, due to the bridge stuff :(
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments