DjangoBooks.com

A couple of things for sale this week at DIJ

Al WatskyAl Watsky New JerseyVirtuoso
edited June 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 440
Folks
I have a couple of items that I would like to sell at DIJ.
A Miller pickup, 100% working order. No volume control , in the wooden box, hasn't seen much use, $225. Balanced for use with Argentine strings. Very much a Stimer clone.
Mystery Guitar by Zwinakis. Selmer model, Brazilian Rose Wood back and sides, Euro spruce top, Ebony fingerboard on a flamed Turkish Mahogany neck . Excellent setup and intonation. Schaller tuners. A very nice guitar , comes with fiberglass case.
As new. $2,250 with case, $2,000 with out.
This guitar has typical Selmer specs. The size etc. a copy of the model. The neck has the square profile.
This is a very playable replica guitar that has a more modern balanced tone, while still sounding traditional. It would sound appropriate in any musical setting and is no one trick pony. Very attractive and Its very loud !
If your looking you could do worse !
If your planning at being at DIJ email me at [email protected] and we can meet so you can have a look.
If you are not planing on being at DIJ but are curious about either item, feel free to inquire. :-c