DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    So nice to have these in stock! Great for reproducing a late Django sound or playing more modern repertoire...
  • JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL
    Now that you're carrying archtops, do you plan on expanding your string/pick selection? Would be great to have one place to purchase all of my accessories!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    @JSanta I already have loads of regular jazz picks but will probably add some strings for archtop guitars as well. thanks!
    @Michael Horowitz valid point! I only use the Dunlop Jazztones for my archtop right now, but I should do some investigating on what you have in 2mm picks before I get new strings.
  • @MichaelHorowitz - Tempter. I've been looking for a reason to trade off my ASAT. The 403 looks like a good enough reason.
    MichaelHorowitz
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    @Jim Kaznosky - if you need a reason to unload your Bumgarner, talk to me....

pickitjohn
    Big fan of Eastman guitars @Jim Kaznosky. My archtop right now is a 7 string 805. The 403 models are fantastic values. The 403 is my favorite in their laminate line.
  • @bopster - I'm hanging onto the Bumgarner as it is really something special and it was built for me. I don't want to hijack the thread, but Craig's build times (from the last time I spoke with him at DiJ) are reasonable, as are his prices especially for the quality of instrument I received. Now if you're interested in an ASAT Special, we might have something to talk about.
    @JSanta - Excellent to hear. I have to move gear to purchase gear, so this is on my radar, especially as someone looking for a decent jazz box.
    @Jim Kaznosky - I'm the same way, I have a very small stable of instruments; when I want something new it needs to replace something outgoing.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @Jim Kaznosky

What is an ASAT Special?

picture, description,…

pick on

pickitjohn :peace: