DjangoBooks.com

Looking for a GJ Guitar for a Friend on a Budget

Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
edited August 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 1,002
Folks, I have a friend who is a fine jazz guitarist on the West Coast looking to get a gypsy guitar. His budget is $1,100 tops. That eliminates a lot of guitars, but if you have something on the order of a used Manouche Moreno, Altamira, better Gitane (a la Jorgenson, Wrembel, etc, a battered Dupont Nomade (I know that's a reach!), or a lesser French guitar a la Patenotte, or mystery machine. Please either send me a PM, or even better, e-mail me at [email protected]. Pics are encouraged, as is a list of upgrades or alterations done to the guitar. I'll forward any worthy candidates on to him for selection. He may end up buying new as well (I have already encouraged him to contact Michael), but I feel I should test the "used guitar" waters as well.

So if you have been thinking of upgrading, rebuilding your war chest, of just clearing room in the closet by moving a guitar your don't use anymore, let me know.
I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.

Comments