DjangoBooks.com

Robin and Kevin Nolan’s Gypsy Rhythm Domination

2»

Comments

• I thought I might be misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing it up
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Anything Robin puts out is worth checking out at a minimum. It's great that Kevin is getting into the game and rhythm courses are wonderful to see. Kevin's explanations were really great in the mini-course and I am looking forward to the feedback from the new rhythm course.
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭
    edited September 2014 Posts: 125
    New here and just started learning this great music style. Played mostly rock for many years but back at it after a 5 year break. Now fully committed to GJ.

I've watched countless Youtube videos including Robin's stuff. Although I'm sure even at a full $397 it is worth every penny, I'm going to have to pass. Just got myself a new Gitane D500 so funds are low (or so my wife tells me ;) )

Any chance of selling individual videos or chapters maybe?

Pete

• arjrarjr ✭✭✭
    $397 wow you gotta be kidding me!!!
  • jazzygtrjazzygtr Stillwater, MN✭✭ Gibson J-35
    It says $197 right below the video.
  • Robin is trying to show value by adding in the other extras. It appears to be a good course for beginners through intermediate, especially if there are no teachers available in where you live.
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭
    edited September 2014 Posts: 125
    The price is $197 and it contains both the new rhythm course and fast track course. As Jim says, the $397 is only there to show the value of the extras.

That's my impression.

• jazzygtrjazzygtr Stillwater, MN✭✭ Gibson J-35
    I can't believe I just paid $197... I better get to work!
    Looking forward to this and Robin's GJ Fast-Track.
    I'll be sure to share my opinions on the course as I get a bit farther in to it.