DjangoBooks.com

gypsy jazz guitars in UK

hi guys

I am located in the north west of England and wonder if there are any places in Liverpool or Manchester where it is possible to buy gypsy jazz guitar. If there are any , please let me know. Regards. Rafal

Comments

• rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    thanks guys for replies
  • There is a new Gitane on sale at Promenade music in Morecambe. I saw it there today. I can try it out on Saturday when I go back there if you want.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Moran sound in Liverpool normally have a couple (Dell Arte or Gitane) or Dawsons. Get to The Junction in Rainford like Stu said as the guys who go along are occasionally selling guitars themselves.
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    thanks guys for replies
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    May be of interest of those on this thread. Robin Nolan in NW in February https://www.facebook.com/events/1014011318625047/
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com