DjangoBooks.com

AJL- La Flasque - First silent travelguitar

Hello Gypsyguitar people

Good news for you who live in a flat or just don't want to bother your family practicing with loud gypsyguitar.
This first travelgypsyguitar has all right dimensions and levels on the edges of the body, 670 mm string length.
And it's really silent ! -neck & all parts can be taken off without any tools, unplug the big-tone bridge or Stimer and throw the parts to your suitcase.
-Best sofa guitar for gypsyswing player !. 1390 eur tax-free price. 1700 ear in EU with VAT
Here you have:
ajl-guitars.com/ajlguitars/index.php?id=131#.VGUXcr7S8e2
AJ

Master Luthier - AJL-Guitars

www.ajl-guitars.com
www.swingmasterpickups.com
jonpowlBillDaCostaWilliamsKlausUSBuco

Comments

• lukejazzlukejazz Natchitoches, Louisiana✭✭✭ Dunn Belleville, Dupont MD50
    Fantastic - I asked about this idea about 10 years ago in a forum as Yamaha had come out with their "Silent" series of instruments and all I got was a lot of jokes at my expense. Good for you with this. I bet you'll have some success with it. My wife frequently says things like, "have I mentioned how loud that guitar is?".
    aj
  • flacoflaco Shelley Park #151, AJL Quiet and Portable
    I love this! I seriously considered buying a Dupont Nomade with its bolt on neck to make a kind of collapsible travel guitar. I also have one of the Voyage Air acoustic guitars with the folding neck. Does this guitar come with some sort of case to allow you to carry the guitar while disassembled?
    This is ridiculously amazing and cool.
    This is a piece of art, seriously.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • ajaj ✭✭
    -Yes, It will have case. I just finished the third prototype to have it to Berlin Holy Grail guitarshow, so I don't have the case yet. I already have some orders for this. First guitars will be delivered in February and I'll have the case before that. Keep checking my website for updates.
    -some people say that it loses the idea if it's carried in a case, that it's meant to be carried in your suitcase, -but it's also easier to ship it, - and if You have the case, you can carry it in your suitcase,..
    -Here You see the second prototype on road test in my suitcase to US and back...:)
    lukejazz
    AJ

Master Luthier - AJL-Guitars

www.ajl-guitars.com
    www.swingmasterpickups.com
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    Nice idea. How did you choose the name? In french, the adjective "flasque" is not really attractive, it means something like flabby. Maybe it is for the name "la flasque" which means the little bottle of alcohol, held in the pocket of a jacket?
  • murrayatuptownmurrayatuptown Holland, MI✭✭
    It's easily concealed, analogous to one's precious flask of preferred beverage, and this design is also intoxicating.
    BucoBillDaCostaWilliams
  • ChiefbigeasyChiefbigeasy New Orleans, LA✭✭✭ Dupont MDC 50; The Loar LH6, AJL Silent Guitar
    So, how do I get one? Sold in America yet?

Michael, can you get one for me?
  • ChiefbigeasyChiefbigeasy New Orleans, LA✭✭✭ Dupont MDC 50; The Loar LH6, AJL Silent Guitar
    Also, has anyone tried the Yamaha version of the silent acoustic guitar, the Yamaha SLG200S Steel String Silent Acoustic-Electric Guitar?
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    It's easily concealed, analogous to one's precious flask of preferred beverage, and this design is also intoxicating.

I'm convinced!

@Chiefbigeasy why not order directly from AJ?
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel