DjangoBooks.com

Gorgeous Dell Arte D-Hole ($1800)

You can see pictures of this guitar on its ebay post here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Arte-Hommage-D-Hole-Favino-model-guitar-6-string-/321601543084?pt=Guitar&hash=item4ae0f21bac
Ebay listing ending on Friday 12/5/14.
Great X-mas gift to yourself or loved one!
Guitar purchased new in 2011 for $2,700. Handmade in the USA by luthier John S. Kinnard. This guitar was my hand-picked favorite from the 2 dozen Dell Arte guitars stocked in the basement of the Dell Arte company owner's house. This guitar has beauty, tone, excellent playability and is in very good condition as you can see. Beautiful spruce top and brazilian rosewood back and sides with amazing colorful flare strips on the tone wood. It was used as my studio/special-gig guitar for several years, but now I am interested in having a guitar with a pickup. I'm sure I'll regret parting ways with this fine instrument. It will be missed. It has 1 or 2 cosmetic dings on the binding but other than that it is in like new condition. I posted pics of the blemishes in close up pics and they are hardly noticeable.
Comes with case,(has some sticky tape residue on it from fragile stickers that have been peeled off) a new pack of Argentine strings, a Wegen pick or two, and some shoe polish(just kidding). This guitar was my baby so treat it nice. If you want to see a video or two of this guitar being played... here you go. The guitar is obviously better than the player. here you go :

P.S. If you are in SoCal, send me a message and we can deal with this sale in person so you can play this guitar before you purchase and so you don't get charged shipping. Also this guitar comes with a pretty nice case.

This is the best guitar you will find for under 2000 dollars i guarantee. If you want to purchase it off of ebay, I will sell it for 1800 + 1/2 of shipping cost from San Diego California.

Comments