DjangoBooks.com

Clear pickguard removal

13»

Comments

• If it ain't broke don't fix it......
    rgrice
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Paul MehlingPaul Mehling sf CA✭✭✭
    My "good friend" is a republican who probably supports TRUMP
  • Ouch! @Paul Mehling I'm a Republican but not a Trumpite. I know, I know, musicians and artist types are supposed to be liberal. I'm a rebel.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Ok, I'll bite. So which one in the GOP 'Clown Car' do you support and why? It's one heck of a lineup. Too bad it's shrinking. It was so fun watching them all in action :))
    wim
  • Read an interesting g article inStratfor dealing with the reasons why Trump appeals to the middle and lower class white demographic. Basically, they feel disenfranchised and screwed by the establishment as the lifestyle they expected is no longer available on their stagnant incomes.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    If the middle and lower class white demographic feel disenfranchised and screwed by the establishment now, wait till Trump or Cruz get through with them. Of course there is no guarantee Hillary or Bernie will do any better.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Well clearly all the GOP candidates are thoroughly bought and beholden to the 1% so unless ur part of that group forget about them helping you out. Hillary is in the pocket of Wall St. so if you want another reaming by them vote for her. Personally, I think Bernie is our best hope out of this mess. He can do a lot even without Congress (i.e. rein in Wall St, etc).
  • I should've kept my trap shut! No more from me on politics. I'm voting for the best guitar player.
    AndrewUlle
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    edited March 2016 Posts: 541
    People often say not to mix religion and politics. To me, it's worse to mix music with politics. I think it all started when Beatles fans started to look to John Lennon for political guidance. :O
    rgrice