DjangoBooks.com

John Wheatcroft CD - Ensemble Futur

Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
in Europe Posts: 155
Heads up for a debut release from UK based guitarist John Wheatcroft featuring 7 original compositions and a great line-up of guests. Available for pre-order https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/id947521525

Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com

Comments

• Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    Minor Swing sounds like fun...last track.
    Micky DunneMikkoKarhula
  • Very nice! Thanks Micky Dunne. Bulbous also tapered!
    Micky Dunne
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Yeah, the minor swing is django & Stephane,s solos.
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    We in the U.S. aren't able to get this yet on iTunes.
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Oh shoot, I'll ask John to look into that. Thanks.
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
    Hi @bopster, there was an issue with licensing. John reckons it will be available early new year. Merry Christmas from Liverpool to you all guys stateside.
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
    Hi everyone, If anyone in the US would like a copy I'd be happy to send a physical copy on CD. The cost is £10 including post & packing. Just drop me an email to [email protected] and I'll arrange delivery etc.. Just started work on the next one and recently finished my collaboration on Billy Thompson's new album.. Exciting stuff! Cheers all, John xx