DjangoBooks.com

Saga Guitars now at DjangoBooks.com

13»

Comments

• drollingdrolling New
    There's a great CD cover in the "musette" series showing a well worn Mac with a top that's so sunken the braces are pushing thru' like ribs on an anorexic. Almost bought it just for the picture.

A friend of mine brought back a beautiful flamenco guitar from Spain only to watch it tear itself apart in less than a year. The brutal climactic changes here in Quebec are not guitar-friendly. I'm more & more grateful for my overbuilt polyurethane dipped plywood guitars...

A quick question Michael; Will you have cases for your guitars? Will you sell them seperately?

I'm carrying my JJ around in an ill fitting dreadnaught case stuffed w/rags - I could really use something that fit better..

Thanks,
    david
  • BohemianBohemian State of Jefferson✭✭✭✭
    Am I correct that the D-5 price listed on your site is "without" case and the D-500 price is "with" case ?

Is it also your opinion that the J Jorgensen models are "superior" in materials workmanship and playability and therefore the higher price is justified. ?

I realize this is subjective

Thanks
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    [quote="drolling"]

A quick question Michael; Will you have cases for your guitars? Will you sell them separately?

[/quote]

All the Gitanes come with cases. I'm now selling the Cordoba's with a case too. I also sell cases separately. See:

GOLDEN
    GATE DELUXE GYPSY JAZZ GUITAR CASE

GOLDEN
    GATE HARDSHELL CASE

• Bill McNeillBill McNeill Seattle, Washington, USANew
    Does the price of the Cordoba include a case?

What kind of case is it?
    billmcn wrote:
    Does the price of the Cordoba include a case?

What kind of case is it?

The Cordoba comes with a case at no extra charge. It's the GOLDEN GATE HARDSHELL CASE.

'm
  • vincevince Davis & San Francisco, CANew
    dennis wrote:
    holy shit michael, you're creating an GJ empire!!!! and you've got awesome prices for those guitars....

just don't turn to the dark side!!! :wink::wink::wink:

Honestly, I got sick of answering emails and phone calls every day from people wanting advice for guitars. I'm serious...I get like 10 emails and calls a day from people asking me what guitar to buy. It's just stupid for me not to have these.....it is funny though. When I started this I was just trying to write books to fund my dissertation. Now I'm selling guitars to fund my books....ha ha

'm

Whoa, I stop reading the forums for a few weeks when the new quarter started and now Djangobooks has guitars! I wish I purchased my guitar from here... Next time.

Oh and Michael, I'm on the poor student budget so I purchased an online lesson (the gypsy theory one) and it is good. Thanks for making good, well-priced online lessons!

cheers,
    V
    I don't know whether I'll ever be an excellent player if I keep practicing, but I'm absolutely sure I won't be if I stop.
    Glad you like the on line lesson! More to come...

'm