DjangoBooks.com

Vive La France, Vive la libertie!

Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
in Welcome Posts: 201
Friends, play your French gypsy swing recordings loud and proud tonight!
MichaelHorowitzNoneBucofabulousLango-Django

Comments

• Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015 Posts: 201
    I've not heard that before, Stuart, so thanks for posting it. What a sound! And Django's solo is crazy good. Love the FU behind the clarinet solo! LOL.
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    I hope the French are as successful against their new terrorists...(events in Paris yesterday)
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Je suis Charlie.

Profound sympathy to all our French members.

Will
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • The tittle says it all

Keep calm, love your Muslim neighbour
    kevingcoxVeedonFleeceBuco
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, these religious extremists and war mongers are such effing psycho freaks. Wish they would get a life and leave the rest of us effing alone. Jeez. Why don't they take up music or art or something with all their pent up energy and create something of beauty rather than crapping all over the planet?!?!
    Buco