DjangoBooks.com

La pompe do I have the general idea.

2»

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    If you haven't check out the True Fire-50 Gypsy Jazz Licks - #1 La Pompe - Guitar Lesson - Reinier Voet

Reinier has a very good teaching style for me...

Hope this helps.

• kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow - there is a lot of great knowledgeable advice here! It is so much easier to learn this music now, no wonder it is in a renaissance! Thank you Michael Horowitz and your army of GJ educators on Djangobooks!
    MichaelHorowitz
  • TexasRedTexasRed South Texas, San Antonio✭✭ Dupont Nomade
    Wow - there is a lot of great knowledgeable advice here! It is so much easier to learn this music now, no wonder it is in a renaissance! Thank you Michael Horowitz and your army of GJ educators on Djangobooks!

And yet it is still very difficult to learn. It leaves me with a lot of respect for the folks who learned without the great wealth of resources we have today.
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    edited February 2015 Posts: 432
    That's a great vid of the 6 DiJ teachers. I love Adrian's sound! Kinda his own thing.

Nice flattop Tex. Looks like a D-18 GE with the ebony fretboard and top staining.