DjangoBooks.com

mp3 of my students

2»

Comments

• V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    Your students sound great; you must be proud! You're like a general in the Canadian gypsy jazz army.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    i think one of the most important things is to get the student to play the music with others ASAP... once they reach a certain level i pair them up ... and of course kevin hosts his saturday jams!

the style is starting to come alive , and with ritary coming soon , if things go well with them ...hopefully i'll be able to bring more surprises... i'm working with lollo meier, paulus schafer and andreas to have them visit montreal in the near future ....
  • KcoxKcox Montreal, QCNew
    once they reach a certain level i pair them up ... and of course kevin hosts his saturday jams!

Actually, all my regular jammers became your students on my recommendation and got paired off so they don't come to my saturday jams anymore :(

If it weren't for the beautiful irony of it all I might be miffed :wink:

:):):):):)
  • KcoxKcox Montreal, QCNew
    Wow, if wore hats I'd have to eat one now... by some strange coincidence two of Dennis's students have just gotten in touch with me (after several weeks/months of no contact) and asked about the saturday jams again. Neither of them speak english so they couldn't possibly have read my earlier post.

This is a better indicator to me that spring is on it's way than any half-blind groundhog missing it's shadow. Hooray for sunshine!

Kevin
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like your going to over take "happaning London" in no time with Denis leading the way, good stuff.