DjangoBooks.com

Altamira m01 2007

Hello!

I have recently discovered a guy selling an altamira m01 year 2007 and I would like to know if there is any particular difference between the one made in 2007 and the new ones. I didnt yet tried it, I am gonna go test it probably next week, so for now I can only attach a couple of photos.
Tagged:

Comments

• NejcNejc Slovenia✭✭ Altamira M01
    also I have noticed that It has a bit of a weird neck headstock shape as you can see from this picture.
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    My alta mira m01 is a 2007, and it sounds great. From what I've read on these lists, I suspect 2007 was a pretty good year.
    Nejc
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    @anthon_74

2007 actually refers to the year the company was founded. Most of the guitars were built long after that....
    BlueSkiesNejcrenzok
  • NejcNejc Slovenia✭✭ Altamira M01
    Thank you so much for the fast response! I was affraid that the early altamiras might be worse than the new one. Sadly dont have enough money to buy a new one so the second hand is the only alternative. Again thank you for all the responses!