DjangoBooks.com

Interesting guitar on ebay

2»

Comments

• KreesusKreesus Cleveland JWC Primajazz Orchestra
    From what I've heard - cedar tops do require diligence in humidity control.
    Another consideration would be what if it arrived damaged? Paying shipping fees both ways even a seller accepts returns might become a costly thing to deal with...
    The price is attractive though, if it stays... Bottom line is: dealing with lots of "if"s...
    He's sold several guitars over the last few months, still keeps a 100% eBay score. I wouldn't be worried about the condition. Some people simply go through a lot of instruments. Only thing I'd be personally think about is can I sell it and recoup my money in case it's not a keeper for me. And with a round hole that might be harder sell.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    I see it as around $1200 US delivered to the states. Not many people play round hole selmacs, might be a tough sell should one not like it.
  • woodamandwoodamand Portland, OR✭✭✭ 2015 JWC Favino replica
    Jon and Buco - you are both right, the round hole might be the kiss of death if I didn't like it and had to sell it so I think I will pass. Thanks much for the sage advice!