DjangoBooks.com

FS: Dell'Arte Sweet Chorus, made by John Kinnard

CuimeanCuimean Los AngelesProdigy
in Classifieds Posts: 271
FOR SALE: Dell'Arte Sweet Chorus guitar, made in the USA by luthier John Kinnard. 12 frets to the body, cutaway, fingerboard extension, "grande bouche" style sound hole. This is not one of the recent Asian factory-made Dell'Artes but one of the older handmade ones. I got this from McCabe's sometime in the early 2000s. Played out with it a few times but was always worried that I'd mess it up, so I mostly kept it in its case. $1,200

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be able to ship this guitar, so it for sale in the Los Angeles area only. I'm in the Mt. Washington section of the city; please send me a PM if you're interested in checking it out.

I'm also selling some other music gear: a Hohner Nova II 72 C-system chromatic button accordion, a Grande Vox 120 bass piano accordion, a Lark in the Morning Stroh violin, a Washburn HB15 thinline non-cutaway archtop w/ an old Rowe gold foil pick-up added at the bridge, a banjolin that needs some work, a Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410 tube amp, a Peavey Envoy 110 35W solid state amp, and an Armstrong 3000 alto sax. Please feel free to PM me for pictures and more info.
Daveyc