DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy jazz chord voicings

2»

Comments

• adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    stuart wrote: »
    @adrian I'm glad you brought this course up. I saw it up on soundslice recently and I've been wondering whether to invest. Is the course appropriate for someone who already knows all the voicings mentioned in this thread?

The intended audience is guitarists who are completely new to gypsy jazz. Given your involvement on this forum plus the fact that you know the voicings mentioned in this thread, I don't think this course is for you.

My goal in making the course was to get new people into gypsy jazz, as opposed to serving the existing gypsy jazz market. :-)

Adrian
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    pickitjohn wrote: »
    @adrian
    Is there printable material with the course

Everything on Soundslice Lessons is printable, but there's no dedicated stuff specifically made with print/paper in mind. It's all about digital learning with your computer/tablet, so you can hear audio, see video and see notation/chords/tablature at the same time. Hope that makes sense!

Adrian
  • One thing to pass along....generally chord voicings work well with the melody Note as the top voice.....if not a melody note.... Then a guide tone
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed