DjangoBooks.com

Bireli Lagrene lessons now available

2»

Comments

• All we need is a couple of eggs and a fry pan. Then we can have fried eggs and spam....lol

Seriously, I have @dennis 's In the Style of Stochelo Rosenberg and his GJ 4 CD set. I will get to this set later(I am stuck into Martin Taylor fingerstyle at the mo).

Dennis does excellent work. For those with the skill set, best way to absorb this is to transcribe it yourself.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    Denis has done a most excellent job in helping Bireli create a good lesson plan, something he does not do. Examples are well organized and edited.
  • AmundLauritzenAmundLauritzen ✭✭✭✭
    I got all of them and can confirm they are all excellent. It was particularly interesting to hear Bireli explain how he learned. Very inspiring! Thank you Denis and Bireli!
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Hi Denis, will this also be available in DVD format? Cheers Phil
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    Been watching the etudes from Vol 1 with jaw in permanent dropped mode. A lifetime of learning for me right there.
    As Armund said, the explanations of how he learned, are great too.
    Thanks, Dennis, for making it happen!
    I suspect these series are turning into a classic.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel