DjangoBooks.com

Robin Nolan Books/CDs: Essential GJ Guitar Licks Volume 2 and The GJ Songbook and PlayAlong Volume 2

crothcroth ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Classifieds Posts: 107
I have signed up for so many of Robin Nolan's courses that I recently received brand new copies of two of his publications that turn out to be ones I already own, so I'm offering them here for you now. I noticed that both of these are out-of-stock on this website and I believe that they may also be unavailable through Robin directly (though that should be fact-checked).

Anyway, these are brand new and NEVER even opened at all. They are in perfect condition, currently wrapped in plastic to keep them new.

I'm asking $100 for the both and I will send them to you via Postal Priority Mail (anywhere in U.S. - buyers outside the U.S. should inquire first about shipping charges), so you'll get them in about 3 days from when you purchase them.

I didn't really leave myself any room to entertain offers, but if you pay by PPG, I'll knock off the $3.00 Paypal would charge me. If you can pick them up, I can take off another $7.00.

Communications would be greatly expedited if you'd email me directly with questions, etc to crothman(at)optonline(dot)net. I'm sure you know what to change in the address.

Payment should be by Paypal, to my email address crothman(at)optonline(dot)net.

This is a picture of the actual books and CDs, not a stock picture.