DjangoBooks.com

Arm pain on ... my Tele?

2»

Comments

• AppelAppel ✭✭✭
    Are chiropractors and acupuncturists relatively affordable in the U.S.? I've had all kinds of hand, arm, shoulder and neck problems - combinations of work injuries and a pretty bad cycling accident - the worst was the loss of feeling in my left hand for almost a year - but after many failed attempts, acupuncture worked for me; and with several years between that terrible time and now, I am in my best shape ever. So I tell myself, anyway. ;)

I still think, as the GJ guitar fits you and you can play it with no trouble - of course! - you should try getting the Tele out and away from your torso a little bit. But I promise I won't mention it again. Good luck!
  • BonesBones Moderator
    edited February 2016 Posts: 3,319
    No health care is cheap in the US, overall we pay something like twice as much per capita than France and France supposedly has some of the best health metrics in the world. Go figgur. Tweeked my SI joint (back) last weekend. Would love to just go to the chiropractor and get it fixed but have to go to the GP first to get a referral and probably PT too before they would send me to a chiro, copays upon copays upon deductibles (if the health 'insurance', read: parasites, even allow it). Probably just wait and do some stretches (Youtube diagnosis) for a while and see if it goes back in by itself. Ice and ibuprofen....