DjangoBooks.com

SOLD: FS - Altamira M01

JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL
edited April 2016 in Classifieds Posts: 261
For sale is my Altamira M01. I have not played this guitar much as I found I enjoy more traditional bebop and jazz chord melody playing. This guitar was shipped with an excellent setup (including custom made bridge) from Michael's luthier and comes with the Alpine gigbag. The guitar will ship with a new set of Argentine strings in the case. Price is $600 plus shipping. I am only looking for US CONUS buyers for right now as I would not trust shipping it overseas without a HSC.

Only issue I can find is a slight bit of damage at the headstock (pictured).

Altamira%203_zpslm0nazsl.jpg

Altamira%204_zpsl2dnjtjs.jpg

Altamira%201_zpsq0egqxq1.jpg

Altamira%202_zpsfedpxm0t.jpg

Comments

So are you leaving GJ scene?

That's a beautiful archtop on your user picture, what is it?
    JSanta
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL
    Leaving the playing scene, but still love to listen and enjoy. That is my Eastman 7 string, which is also for sale. I bought a Benedetto and am set on guitars!
    One guitar to rule them all!
    That's a good way to go.

Good luck with the sale, it's a nice price.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Thanks, I've had a couple of nibbles but I think for being in superb shape, it's priced to move.
    Just wanted to offer a bit of clarification. What is stated as damage on the headstock is the scrape of the A string as I was wrapping the string around the post. There is no structural damage, and the removal of the finish is superficial at best. I posted the picture and the comment to fully disclose the condition of the instrument.