DjangoBooks.com

New price - Bumgarner Derecho FS - $2300

mcgroup53mcgroup53 Bloomington, IN USA✭✭✭✭ 1951 Ep Broadway
edited August 2016 in Classifieds Posts: 74
Selling my gorgeous Craig Bumgarner Derecho. Guitar is cedar and East Indian rosewood, long-scale with a 1 23/32nd" nut. That's a very comfortable width that Collings and Bourgeois are using instead of the 1 3/4".

I've owned multiple GJ guitars and played a broad variety of vintage GJ guitars from Selmer, Busato, Favino, etc. Craig's guitars come closer to that vintage feel and sound than any other modern guitar I've played. Check the forum for threads on his work, it's exceptional. Trouble is, I just don't play it. It's been sitting on a guitar stand in my studio with the ToneRite on it for months. I hate keeping great instruments if they're not getting played. So if someone is looking to jump Craig's growing waiting list line and wants a Derecho that's in essentially mint condition (never gigged, never played out, always humidified in a non-smoking environment), I'll pass this one for for $2,300 plus shipping costs. Contact me at [email protected]
Tagged:
Daveyc

Comments

• mcgroup53mcgroup53 Bloomington, IN USA✭✭✭✭ 1951 Ep Broadway
    You can reach me by email at mccarty53@gmail. More photos available.