DjangoBooks.com

WTB: The CD for Gonzalo Bergara's How I Learned Volume I

crothcroth ✭✭
in Classifieds Posts: 107
Hi all. I know this has been asked for before but it's my turn to try. Before anyone suggests it, allow me to say that Volume I seems to be no longer available anywhere, or I WOULD buy it. I have searched for it and sent emails to vendors whose ads for the set were still up on the 'net, but they don't have them anymore. I bought Volume II from MIchael at DIJ. He too had no Volume I's.

I have the Volume I book itself, but got it without the CD, so, if anyone has the CD and is willing to sell it, I would like to have it. If you have the book and the CD and prefer to sell them both, I'll buy the set from you.

Thanks for looking. You can reach me at crothmanAToptonlineDOTnet which I would prefer over a message through the forum, but either way.

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Croth. Email Gonzalo and if he says it's ok I'll try to dig up my copy and rip the files and try to email to u
  • crothcroth ✭✭
    I appreciate your offer Bones but I already got them from a magnanimous donor.

Addressing your concern for Gonzalo's rights, which I think is highly ethical and proper of you, in this case, I need to express that I have made several attempts to try to BUY the book/CD, but if none are available and he's not producing anymore then by "sharing" we're not impeding his sales. Volume I has been unavailable for quite a long time and I believe none are expected.

I wouldn't "cheat" an author either. I would have preferred to have purchased it.

Thanks again.

~Carl
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Glad it worked out for you Croth! :)