DjangoBooks.com

Apartment in Paris for rent with instruments

spudspud paris, france✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in Classifieds Posts: 101
Ok so i thought i'd just see if Anyone would be interested in this concept: i will be renting my 2 bedroom place in Paris with my Gypsy Guitar , Electric guitar and doublebass available for use!
Located near bastille- there are 3 jams every week that are littérally 2 mins away by foot . Not to mention all the other jam and concert places in Paris .
In the months of feb, March or april next year.
Pm me for Other info etc
Thanks
Buco

Comments

• OwlCaponeOwlCapone New
    I have a bluegrass gig in Paris during the month of March next year, and it's just a trio I'll be playing with. I'm going to consult my band and get in touch!
  • JulienJulien Paris, FranceNew Dupont MD50B
    I live in Bastille myself and would be interested to know which jams are 2 mins away? Thanks !
  • spudspud paris, france✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016 Posts: 101
    Julien wrote: »
    I live in Bastille myself and would be interested to know which jams are 2 mins away? Thanks !

Assaporare - 7 rue St Nicolas, tuesday nights from 19h30
    L'Atelier des petits plats - 75 av Ledru Rollin, thurs nights from 19h30
    and there is also the Charlie -27 rue de Cotte, Saturday nights about 2 mins away too.

Pour les jams a Paris regarder sur le site de guitarejazzmanouche.com
  • This is a great idea! Youd be doing a great service. I often think about moving to paris , but am not sure how to start. The beginning of next year is probably not right for me. Though.....
  • JulienJulien Paris, FranceNew Dupont MD50B
    Thank you spud !
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Spam post by Eman Brekai above — can somebody remove?
  • spudspud paris, france✭✭✭✭
    this whole thread can be removed as i have found people for my place. i couldnt find if its possible to delete the thread myself-sorry
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited January 2017 Posts: 1,454
    great service adrian, I am going visit Northampton next vacation in June. I will play with you, thanks, dear
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/captchart
    Bucoalton