DjangoBooks.com

New Shopis Model MegaFauna with Charlie Christian PU

2»

Comments

• woodamandwoodamand Portland, OR✭✭✭ 2015 JWC Favino replica
    I love the big knobs B)
  • Nice video too...lovely tune
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • mandocatmandocat Santa Rosa, CA✭✭✭ AJL XO, Eastman 905CE, PRS SE
    edited December 2016 Posts: 82
    I was wondering about the 3 metal buttons between the F holes but now I can see they are Phillips screws. For the pickup?
  • woodamandwoodamand Portland, OR✭✭✭ 2015 JWC Favino replica
    edited December 2016 Posts: 227
    Buco,
    That is pretty much what I was talking about in my other post, although I wools have to see if the CC or any pickup would be small enough to fit on my Favino. I must say, I would avoid those big screw mounts like the plague. Now, if I only had enough cash to buy another guitar to experiment on..........
  • noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016 Posts: 61
    Wow you all. Thanks so much for the kinds words about my band and my new guitar! This forum and website really gave me a new lease on guitar playing and song writing, and this community is the coolest.

Quick update, guitar still kicks total ass. Rodrigo wants me to let you all know that the official name is the Model Baroette Deluxe, and that the Model MegaFauna is coming and will have a P90 and a bigsby and ironically I won't be able to afford it. Hopefully I can record this one properly soon and let you all hear the CC. It is such a rad pickup.
    One writes music because winter is eternal and if one didn't, the wolves and the blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner.
    -David Mitchell
  • p90's rule
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed