DjangoBooks.com

Looking for Tabs: "Ma Vie Et Un Orage" --- Incredible...

crescendocrescendo Palo Alto, CaliforniaNew Favino
in Repertoire Posts: 38
Really love this song "Ma Vie Et Un Orage"
-
-

Wondering if anyone know's a great tab? In vid 1, almost makes titi bamberger cry ;)

Comments

• PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    edited December 2017 Posts: 426
    Here it is. I got it from somebody on the french gj forum
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    It is based on the second video
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    Anybody know more about the who when and where of those two players? The first just has the caption 'Castelluccia' but the case of Sagres beer on the table hints it could be in Portugal, certainly the style of floor tiles would match that. The second, is it from a film about gypsies at a camp or major gathering? It looks professionally filmed and edited.
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    The first video is Juan Arenales. I dont know where they are but he seems pretty close friend with Titi Bamberger who lives in Netherlands I think. It could be Portugal.
    The second video according to the title was shot during an evangelical gathering (this song is actually a religious tune). I thought it had been shot by the local television network but I am not sure of that anymore.

Here is another version by Waso Grunholz
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    edited December 2017 Posts: 426
    I just found it again, the second video comes from a documentary called Sur les pas de Django, broadcasted on the french national TV channel.
    and I forgot to mention that the second musician is Waso Ferret
    http://www.djangostation.com/Sur-les-pas-de-Django-au-coeur-d,1336.html.

Another video coming from the same documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=****_gjL48_nY