DjangoBooks.com

Tone Dexter

2»

Comments

@Scoredog so could users then export the "trained" sounds and swap it?
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017 Posts: 872
    Bones....i don't think so...we could try it out (why not) but I think it wants a piezo. It seems the Carlos Sensor may be based on a piezo (i have no inside knowledge of this) and that's why it works.

Buco, I have talked to James at **** and the current version is not set up for that. They are talking about the next version being set up for that. It seems like such a no-brainer, users trading sounds, a community sprouts up and sales increase. When John J and I were talking it seems we had come to the same conclusion, you create a model you like and just use it no matter what guitar it is. i think that was not the original intent of **** as when I mentioned it to them they seemed to think it would not be the way to go but in practical use I think it is.
  • James_MayJames_May New
    The next firmware release for ToneDexter, scheduled in the next few weeks, will allow getting the WaveMaps in and out of the box using a standard SD card. You can archive and backup, reorder and rename, and also share them.
    BucoScoredog