DjangoBooks.com

Introducing myself and my Django solo tutorials

BentBent New
edited May 2018 in Welcome Posts: 8
Hi there,

I've actually been following this forum for about 8 years... I'm a guitarist from Germany. I have a YouTube channel that you might find interesting. I'm regularly uploading tutorials where I'm playing original Django solos (with traditional reststroke picking technique) to make it easier for you to learn the solos. I'm also playing the solos at original speed to prove that the fingerings and picking patterns actually work :)

Here is the link to my YouTube channel:

Some of you guys may know me from the annual Django festival at Samois Sur Seine. I'm sure I have jammed with lots of you guys there. If you remember me let me know :)
gabalbass

Comments

• BentBent New
    I'm not sure if the link worked. Here is a solo on my channel:
    t-bird
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    Awesome stuff!
  • BentBent New
    Thank you Brad! Making these videos means to me helping to keep the tradition alive (-: Of course it's also a study for myself.
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    Really useful tutorial - thanks, Bent.