DjangoBooks.com

Les doigts de l'homme charts or transcriptions?

elbascoelbasco New
in Repertoire Posts: 7
Les Doigts de l'homme knock my socks off, was hoping to get a jumpstart on learning some of their main heads/riffs, particularly from their more recent albums "Le cœur des vivants"/"Mumbo Jumbo".

Haven't seen any tablature or charts anywhere except 1-2 of their MUCH older material (the Daniel Givone book), anyone have any leads or tips (...besides "transcribe it yourself", which I'm doing very slowly and probably very incorrectly).

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    I think Wim Glenn transposed Mumbo Jumbo on Soundslice. I've done bits and pieces of some stuff but not written down sorry. It's above my skill level at this point.
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited May 2018 Posts: 1,454
    Yes I transcribed mumbo jumbo but it was 4 years ago so it's on the "old" soundslice site and it's hard to find. Found a link by searching these forums.

Unsure if Adrian implemented any way to promote an old slice up to the modern format - likely not, since the note lengths aren't well defined.

The next one I will transcribe is "Mixture"