DjangoBooks.com

"Why Not?" the 2nd album of the Romain Vuillemin 4tet is available !!

2»

Comments

glad to present you our version of "Stardust" from Hoagy Carmichael, from the latest album of the Romain Vuillemin Quartet called "Why not?" that we've presented on stage at the Django Reinhardt Festival in Fontainebleau this summer :

For those who are in Paris, we'll be playing at Le Duc des Lombards on September 1st.
    For those who are in Ireland, we'll be playing at Django Sur Lenon Festival on September 27th.
    For those who are in the US, we'll be looking forward to come play in the US sometime soon.

Best
    Romain
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    Strange to see Romain calls himself a goat though ?
    the new video from the album : "i ve found a new baby"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_-CwB00IFYI

The album is available, send me your email address then i ll send a paypal request and will ship the album worldwide. I still have the last 10 copies of Swinging in Paris.

Keep swinging !!
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    Attached a photo of two happy CDs having a party 'down under' !
    If you ever find yourself in the Midwest US, I could be tempted to take that DiMauro off your hands.
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    If you ever find yourself in the Midwest US, I could be tempted to take that DiMauro off your hands.
    I am not planning to head that way any time soon, gotta get back to Europe some time in the next year, but Australia is so far from everywhere else!
    I had advertised the Di Mauro for sale, but it can take up to 40 days to get the CITES certification (tho' usually less they say) and as most people prefer to use Paypal for international payments and then can claim it back if it has not arrived within a month it all seems too difficult.
    AU$1,500 plus about another $300 for shipping if you can think of a way to pay that is safe for us both and you have a deal.
    (AU$1800 = US$1315 at today's rates).