DjangoBooks.com

Selling left handed d’angelico New Yorker II

LeftyKevanLeftyKevan New DuPont mc-10g, Eastman PG1, D’Angelico NY2
in Classifieds Posts: 10
Hi everyone,
I’ve decided to sell my 98 New Yorker 2.
Asking 3200
This is an EXCELLENT Japanese D’Angelico, worlds better than the current Korean guitars. It has a very open sound, since I bought it two years ago it’s been played a lot but cared for very well, hardly any new dings on it, just a couple small ones on the top, I’ll take close up pics if you’re interested.
Got lots of good glamour shots here.
A cool note about this guitar, apparently when vestax (the parent company producing D’angelicos in the 90’s) had an order for a lefty New Yorker, they didn’t want to machine tooling for a lefty tailpiece. So they carved this sweet rosewood one you can see in the pics. Way better looking than the gold plated if you ask me

Will ship to the US. Contact me with your address and we’ll figure out shipping costs

Spread the word to your lefty friends!

Comments

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Your guitar is lovely enough to make me want to start all over again left-handed!

If she were mine, I'd never let her go!
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • madsjazzmadsjazz New

Still for sale?