DjangoBooks.com

Would like to find a copy of "The Gypsy Jazz Pattern Book" by Michael Horowitz

I have the book "Pearl Dango Play-along Songbook, vol 1" and it mentions the above book. I have done a search and cant find it anywhere...the last post I saw said that it will take a while before it is out, but that was in 2006.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. BTW I am a newbe to this music and at 72 years young, it may be beyond me, but I have been working on the guitar since I was 16, playing all styles, chord melody and Chet style mostly. still practice 4 to 6 hours a day, so willing to put in the time.

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    @larryl Thanks for your interest, someday I may actually finish that book along with numerous other projects I had planned. Life, and the day to day duties of operating a retail music store have left little time for writing. But someday I hope to finish those books....
  • larryllarryl New
    thanks for your response...I appreciate you taking the time to do so...in the meantime I will search for another book that I think you recommended.
    I will re-read that old thread.
    MichaelHorowitz