DjangoBooks.com

Importing mp3 into itunes

TwangTwang New
in Recording Posts: 411
Can anyone tell me how to import my DC music mp3’s into iTunes on my iPad.
I’d like to make playlists of some of the solos and can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    I don't know how the settings work on iPad but on a regular Windows computer there is an option to set default programs, and if you make iTunes the default mp3 player, it saves all mp3s played into the iTunes library. Hopefully somebody can tell you if there is an equivalent option with iPad.
  • TwangTwang New
    Managed to do it, just did it on my imac instead.
    Many thanks Chris
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    I put my MP3’s into GarageBand, which has an option to “share” with iTunes...
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."