DjangoBooks.com

Selmer Guitar Pin

Dear all,

The Dutch Hot Club de France Association has produced new metal pins of the infamous Selmer guitar model. It is about 4 cm long (1,5 inch), it is made from metal with golden accents and porcelain enamel (emaille) paintwork. This beautiful ornament has a nice metal button clip at he back so you can easily wear it in your lapel buttonhole. You can put it on your hat or sweater as well. It is a classical pin to show you dig this music.

Price in The Netherlands is 5 euro (that is $ 6 US dollar). Shipping in The Netherlands is 2,50 euro, in Europe it is 5 euro. Shipping to USA is 8 dollar. So your total price in USA is 14 bucks for one pin, two pins are 20 bucks, 3 pins are 26 bucks etc. We sell them at the Samois Festival (Samoreau Campsite), at the Grappelli Camp in August in Holland and during Dutch concerts. Feel free to contact us on ordering information, send an email to [email protected]

BucoBillDaCostaWilliams

Comments

• edited July 2019 Posts: 26

Update:

See for more information: http://hcdf.nl/2019/07/08/selmer-guitar-pin/

Price in Europe is € 5 euro (that is $ 6 US dollar, or £ 4,5 GBP). Shipping cost in The Netherlands is 4 euro, in Europe it is 5 euro (£ 4,5 GBP). Shipping to USA is 8 dollar. So your total price in USA is $ 14 for one pin, two pins are $ 20 , 3 pins are $ 26 bucks. We also sell them at the Samois Festival (Samoreau Campsite), at the Grappelli Camp in August in Holland and during concerts in Holland. Best payment method is to use PayPal. We can send you a payment request via PayPal by email (first send us your postal address). Send an email to order: [email protected]

As soon as your money has arrived, I’ll send you your pin(s). Have fun and do not hesitate to tell your friends about this good deal! Kind gypsy jazz regards, Melvin Könings, president of the Dutch Hot Club Association

The pins are still for sale, soon however the postal costs will increase, our postal service will not accept the pins as letters, we will have to send it by package (higher price). So get lucky and get your pins fast!

Do some US peeps want to make a group purchase? Then once it's in the states we can just mail them around for the price of postal stamp.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • scotscot Virtuoso

I'm in.

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E
    edited July 2020 Posts: 1,302

I'm in.

Edit: I'll add @Buco that it will cost more than a stamp. As a pin, it also can't be sent in a regular envelope as it will be too thick. You'll need to put it is a small padded envelope. I had to mail my office key to the office company and it cost me $3.80 to send from Fairfax to DC. Might cost more to ship further across the country.

@Melvin Koenings what is the max number of pins you can send in a single envelope? I'm just thinking should we wait for more people to chime in...

• juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

I got a couple of them last year. I'd be up for more.

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica

Got em last year too. Looks real nice. Thank you, Melvin!

Bucobillyshakesgeese_comBonesBillDaCostaWilliamsMelvin Koenings

Looking for a movie role Wimm? Looking good man!

BillDaCostaWilliams
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 4,730

@billyshakes and @juanderer would you guys do one each? I'd probably get 2 and @scot would get 2. I emailed Melvin on that email above.