DjangoBooks.com

Robin Nolan Gypsy Jazz Secrets

TwangTwang New
in Repertoire Posts: 410

The UK went into lockdown yesterday so I suddenly have loads of time on my hands. I was thinking of subscribing to Robin Nolans Gypsy Jazz secrets magazine app. Anyone used this?

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

Yep. Highly recommended, probably the best out there.

Twang
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Have there been any recent updates? I used to have this on my phone but hadn't seen any new "issues" for nearly a year.

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭

I think its a great idea to support Robin and buy his materials. He also has 100s to 1000s of hours of free material on youtube. Very generous with his time. He is a great teacher and amazing musician.

StringswingerbillyshakesTwang
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

Sorry, just read the question again. I don't know if he still does the online magazine app but he regularly posts useful tips and lessons under the heading Gypsy Jazz Secrets Magazine on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GypsyJazzSecrets

Twangbillyshakes
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Yup. Frequent viewer of those videos. Great, digestible mini-lessons. Always appreciated Robin for what he does.

• KlausUSKlausUS AustriaNew Cholet Intuition, Gaffiero Original, AJL Q&P

A good Ressource is RN‘s https://www.gypsyjazztransfusionclub.com/

ChrisMartin
  • JTKJTK New

When I visited the Secrets order form it said it didn't work with PC.

edited May 2020 Posts: 959

Works ok on my PC to log on and watch all the lessons but I don't use phones, is this some 'smart phone only' app you are trying to access?

Contact Robin or his assistant Anna, she is always very helpful at;

[email protected]