DjangoBooks.com

STRINGPHONIC ADVANCED LIMTED EDTION MODEL 2018 #104 for sale (NEW PRICE)

Henry_AHenry_A Coastal MassachusettsNew
edited July 2020 in Classifieds Posts: 2

STRINGPHONIC ADVANCED LIMTED EDTION MODEL 2018 #104. The first of the Limited Edition Series. It comes with a Carlos Juan pickup attached (Practically new)

It has had a recent and very thorough custom set up by the master - ****. Frets have been dressed. Custom bridge. Action height is low and beautifully playable. This guitar is in pristine condition. Will also included a copy of my cd “14” produced by Frank Vignola and beautiful some custom made picks.

It has been played by Bireli Lagrene, Stephane Wrembel, Vic Juris, Frank Vignola and many others.

I have performed with it at THE BLUE NOTE NYC, BIRDLAND, THE REGATTA BAR, PROVINCETOWN JAZZFEST, DJANGO BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION at FREIGHT AND SALVAGE in Berkeley, CA and many many others. Trades a possibility. Many videos here and on YouTube to hear its sound. Reminds me of a Bob Holo or a Barault. It really projects. I have played many Stringphonics and this is my favorite.

Only shipping within the United States. Buyer pays for the shipping. Price for Guitar, pickup and case $3225

Tagged:
constantinevanmalmsteengeese_com