DjangoBooks.com

LH tendonitis, thumb/hand joint. Remedies?

15678911»

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭

Oh, yes, pdg - funny I never even thought of this in terms of meeting the arthritis, lol. Since my focus is 95% rhythm playing, I had thought to drop back to Argie 10's (right now I'm on Galli 11's. Not sure about anyone else's experience, but for me the Galli's die really quickly and raising (I think?) to get a bit more bass growl, maybe tweaking the neck too for the same purpose - but always with a view to get the right "voice" for rhythm on this Altamira, not the condition, which is pretty funny.

If you or anyone else know the tweaks, btw, common among rhythm guys in terms of the abiove, I'd appreciate it.

And I appreciate the thoughts pdg. Really helpful.

GUys I'm tremoring badly and it's a fight to type and my brain is shot. Nothing new, response to flaring pain. I'm pissed off because I waanted to devote some good time to plaing todau, but it's not in the card. If I don't come back in a timely way, I do appreciate your comments, and take them in. I'll be back soon.

Buco my friend, will touch base later. Thank you as always.

Cheers lads.

Paul

BucoBones
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.