DjangoBooks.com

2009 Zwinakis Selmer w/sound port

HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
in Classifieds Posts: 308

Hey Everybody! Selling my 2009 Zwinakis Selmer.

FANTASTIC player and build quality, very comfortable. The sound port is a lovely addition for those who have not experienced one. Ready for the next owner.

thank you for the interest, pm with any questions!

Comments

• HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
    edited July 2020 Posts: 308

Hey everybody, I reduced the price!

From Micheal's description after playing this 2009 Zwinakis -

First off, the features of this guitar are normally only found on the infinitely more expensive flagship models of luthiers like Dupont, Barault, and Hahl. Materials and construction techniques are of the highest caliber:

-Mahogany neck

-Lacquered interior (another Flagship feature)

-The body is standard Selmer size (15 3/4")

-670mm scale

-Ebony fingerboard

-Solid Indian rosewood back and sides

-Sound port on the upper treble bout

The sound of this instrument is powerful, rich, and quite modern. While it certainly has plenty of the old school "bark" that Zwinakis is known for, this instrument posses an exceptionally rich and penetrating midrange. It's not overly sweet, but unusually full and balanced for a Gypsy guitar which makes it an excellent choice for someone looking for a more modern sound and/or a crossover guitar that works in other genres. I should also mention that it is exceptionally loud, and the soundport pretty well insures you will always be able to hear yourself.