DjangoBooks.com

Pending: Want to trade my Fender Tele for a Selmer-style guitar

2»

Comments

• I wish I would have seen this in the winter. I ended up buying a very similar looking tele but would have traded for that.

Yeah I was just recently watching a video with Julian talking, pretty much raving, about his Nachocaster which he says he prefers over his '54 Tele. So much cool stuff out there. I first heard about Nacho from this video and Dano from you.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

All right I’ll jump in.lol

stupidest thing I ever did, trade my Japanese 62 reissue telecaster for a D’armond archtop.

ended up selling the arch top for a Django Geeetar anyhow

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

What didn't you like about the Dearmond? I have an X-155 (one of the first variants with the stepped pickguard) and always found it played and sounded great.

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

You’re right it was actually pretty darn good, especially the USA pick ups! I just became obsessed with obtaining an Altamira. Did what I had to do:-/

billyshakesBillDaCostaWilliams
  • FattyFatty New

That link isn't working for me...

• LgibjonesLgibjones New

Hi Guys,

It looks like the CME link is dead. Regardless, I think the guitar is spoken for. Thanks for the comments and discussion.

Ahhh dang, now we can’t randomly talk about telecasters anymore:(

congratulations though!

Bucobillyshakes

Good stuff! What do you have coming your way?

vanmalmsteen
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel