Bb | | Bb7 | |
    Eb | | D7 | |
    Gm7| | C7 | |
    Bb/D |Dbdim7 | Cm7 | F7

etc... etc...
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    I wrote:
    Intro/Outro:
    The intro I play couldn't be simpler-I'm just laying into a Bb chord. (If you want to hear it, we've still got a pretty lame recording of it up on our myspace site)...

I just realized that recording isn't on the site anymore-I took it down because it was too crappy. For you guys though I'll put it up, just bear in mind it's old, it's compressed, we're much better now, and all the rest.

Best,
    Jack.
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Hi all,
    so heres what I am getting of a live angelo recording- its likely not quite right, but its a chord melody anyway of something resembleing the intro as a lot of GJ cats do it. hopefully the tab won't suck that much,

--------------4--6--8----9--10--10--8--8----5--5----6---------------------
    -------6-8---4--6--6--------------8-----8----5--5----6---------------------
    --7---7------5--5--7--------------8-----8----5--5----7---------------------
    --7---6------6--6--6--------------8-----7----7--7----8---------------------
    --8---5-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    --6----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------5---------------------3----10----0--------
    --------------------11-10----7--------------3----6-----3-----8----7--------
    ------5-----------9----8-----5--------------3-----7----3-----9----9--------
    ------7---------11-----10---7--------------2-----6----3-----8--------------
    --0---9----9--10------9----6------------------------------------------------
    ------8---------------------------------3-------------------------------------

-------15--11--4---6---3---6----------
    --8---13--13---3-------4--------------
    ------15--12---4-------3---------8----
    ------13--13---3-----------------7----
    -----------------------------------9----
    -----------------------------------8----

After this its back for the second A section- enjoy- I hope its somewhat usefull, and I thought that no one else has had a crack at it, some one had asked, right?
    B.
    Hi Ben,

Do you know which live Angelo that's from?

Thanks,
    Jack.
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    Ben- I haven't been able to try it out yet as I am at work (although I work in a music store and could try it when there are no customers) but anything is appreciated. I am so bad at chord melody it is amazing. I understand how to do it I am just kind of bad at it. Practice practice though ya know.
    Thanks man.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
  • Colin PerryColin Perry Montreal, QCNew
    edited July 2006 Posts: 115
    You can go here to listen to a recording of my friend Jordan playing Cherokee live:

http://www.myspace.com/jordanofficer
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    1. jack its from a live in quebec concert on (gasp) 9/11 in aught zero.
    2. colin- man that was great! nice, and coherent, but very different from the angelo I have, which has a few more substitutions and things.

Cal, Yeah, let me know what you think!

jack and others, if you have the recording, please try it and let me know how far off I am- I think I got some of it right, but i could be wrong!
    Cheers, and enjoy!
    B.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got that somewhere around here; I'll give it a listen soon. Thanks again for posting that; even if it's not 100%, it'll definitely by a huge head start for all of us!

Best,
    Jack.