DjangoBooks.com

Is this site legit?

i don't know if it is possible to mention other shops here (please let me know if not, i'll remove the thread).

Last week i ordered a pick from gypsyguitar.de and paid with anticipated sepa transfer. Now, money should be arrived to them but no email from them, no order shipping confirmation. Sent email but no response.

Do you have any experience with them? Are they just very slow at processing orders?

Comments

• edited September 2020 Posts: 92

I ordered a book from them and it arrived in perfect shape. The shipping took a long time due to the pandemic but they are legit in my experience.

• peterjapeterja ✭✭

I have bought strings from gypsy guitar.de many times with no problems.

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

Yes they are legit. I've bought a number of things and they've all arrived ok.

always learning
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    edited October 2020 Posts: 631

I bought a guitar, books, strings from them and everything always went perfectly smoothly.

Usually arrived promptly.

But yes, sometimes like you I was left waiting for email confirmation.

• BonesBones Moderator

I bought a couple Gallatos from them. The shop is in Germany I think. Shipped to US they took a long time to arrive but no issues.

• lv92lv92 New

Ok fine, thank you all for the reassurance!