DjangoBooks.com

Vids we did before and during this thang.

edited October 2020 in North America Posts: 1,231

Here's some stuff shot at our home base and some other stuff. Got a new record just about done during the pause too.

Silhouette - Original

Le Temps Qui Passe - Original

And a cover that we added some lyrics about our home base, remotely. Chez Moi, That's Bobby Hawk on violin and David Langlois

Enjoy

BucoBillDaCostaWilliamsMichaelHorowitzBonesbillyshakesvanmalmsteenrudolfochristdjazzy

Comments

That's fantastic work Jim, great band! Man that Le Temps tune could be a chart topper, it's good. And you got the percussion extraordinaire David too. What a great surprise there. Only I wish I could hear your fills better on the acapella tune.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Thanks. We did that last one pretty quickly, but if we are still outside and playing (with David) every Thursday until the weather hurts for anyone in the area. It's joyful and a gift to be able to play.

I'm very excited about the new one. There are a lot of headphone moments.

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Love the velvet Elvis. Was that a Fender Rhodes electric piano on Le Temps Qui Passe?

• It's a Yamaha Reface. He uses the CP and the CS with the band. Used to use a keyboard with omnisphere, but I really dig some of the sounds he gets with those two and an ipad.

billyshakes