DjangoBooks.com

Fat lot of instructional method/transcription books for sale

scodogg68scodogg68 New
edited October 2020 in Classifieds Posts: 5

Selling about $275 worth of learning material. Make me an offer. If you're only interested in certain books, let me know and we'll see what we can work out. Some are method books, some are transcription books. A handful are ones they sell on this site (Romane's L'Esprit Manouche, Andreas Oberg/Michael Horowitz's Gypsy Fire, Stan Ayeroff's The Music of Django Reinhardt), then there's a bunch of others with a broad range of topics. Handful of Django stuff, some Robert Johnson for anybody into fingerpicky blues stuff, and the Masters of Plectrum Guitar book contains a wide range of stuff from Carl Kress and Dick McDonough to George Van Eps. I like lots of styles of jazz so the books here reflects that. Most of the books are guitar focused, though there is one violin book and Arban's trumpet method book (the bible). All the titles are visible below in the pictures.

***UPDATE***

The following have already sold -

*The Music of Django Reinhardt 

*Building a Jazz Chord Solo 

*Chords Galore

*The Complete Robert Johnson

*Rhythm Guitar: The Complete Guide

*Gypsy Fire

Comments

• scodogg68scodogg68 New
    edited October 2020 Posts: 5

***UPDATE***