DjangoBooks.com

Who's this guy?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2021 Posts: 4,740

That's really what I think too.

Just saw his page on facebook. Sounds friendly. There's even a post giving heads up about these latest streams. Maybe get in touch there?

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • AzazzellAzazzell CanadaNew
    edited February 2021 Posts: 174

I'd prefer to not use my personal facebook for such things.

Hopefully it's a misunderstanding and at some point he'll just realize I was legit and trying to help 😊

Buco
  • BonesBones Moderator

no good deed goes unpunished....

Azazzell
  • JaanisJaanis New

Hello everybody!

I am lordjogurt69, the guy from the video. The banning was an unfortunate misunderstanding, im terribly sorry. As Buco said I actually DID "see" it as spam, because there was suddenly a link to a discord server with my username on it (i hadnt created one). I just took it as weird spam and did an oopsie by banning the guy. I just unbanned him :)

On other note it's a pleasent surprise in these trying times to see a positive post about my playing, thank you all for that. Covid has destroyed any way of playing concerts or gigs in Estonia, so I decided to just let loose on twitch, which turned out to be super fun, a good way to get better and get over stage anxiety.

As you probably already know, I have a gypsy jazz quartet called Titoks. We are probably the only band in Estonia playing this kind of music right now, hope that changes soon. The way here has been long and arduous, but we are planning to record and release a second album by the end of this year, mainly consisting of originals.

So yeah, check out my stuff and thanks!

Jaanis

ScoredogwimBucopeterjabillyshakesBillDaCostaWilliamsAzazzellBones
  • AzazzellAzazzell CanadaNew

Yay.... unbanned :) Thanks @Jaanis !

Looking forward to watching your streams.

Jaanis
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

What I think is amazing is that @Azazzell posts a link to an unknown person and w/in 3 days, this small community tracked him down to Estonia and a few days later said player (@Jaanis ) joins this community and we can continue to support each other and this awesome style of music. If only the rest of the world could work that way....think of what could be accomplished.

BucoJaanisAzazzellBonesBillDaCostaWilliamsrudolfochrist
  • BonesBones Moderator

Hey Billy, yeah you make a profound point, especially in these crazy times. People need to play more music!!