DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

Not such a mystery, that is a Kremona made in Bulgaria. Sometimes erroneously spelled Cremona these are quite common in what was Communist eastern Europe and certainly made between 1960s and '80s, maybe even outside of that era too. Unusual to have a fixed bridge though, most have a floating bridge and tailpiece. The shapes sometimes varied with different cutaways, and soundhole decoration. Often with elaborate ornamentation added too, some have model names like Zarnitsa but I have never been able to figure out what they mean, one of mine was sold to me as a 'Mexico' model (see photo).

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

The Elephant Man of guitars. Hideous.

wimrichter4208billyshakesBonesChrisMartin
    always learning
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Posts: 521

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

Yep, but it'll get you noticed more than yer average Gitane.

Maybe not for the shy busker though.

I do have another in the workshop that is somewhat plainer. Needs some inlays repairing, new tuners and a refinish, hopefully when restored it will be a decent guitar.