DjangoBooks.com

Etienne JEANNE -debut album- Lost&Found (2021) "when Django meets Charlie"

13»

Comments

• EtienneJEANNEEtienneJEANNE Shanghai, ChinaNew Anastasio 1988, Béranger Griot 2010, Di Mauro (Father) 1957

and here's a video of my Shanghai quartet for those who like our music, but never get to watch us live here in China !

Please leave some comments, it helps the SEO ranking, and I need it badly given that youtube is banned in China !!!

Thank you all, have a great weekend !

BucoWilliewimMikeKbillyshakes

That was great.

So how do you watch your own videos? What kind of hoops do you need to jump through to publish and then watch it?

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • EtienneJEANNEEtienneJEANNE Shanghai, ChinaNew Anastasio 1988, Béranger Griot 2010, Di Mauro (Father) 1957

Well, most of us foreigners here use a VPN to bypass the Great Firewall of China. Though, most of Chinese people don't have access to VPN, so I usually post on other mainland social networks, but I get no views on Youtube :(

For publishing albums, I go through my small label in France, Hot Wheels Records.

Buco

Oh yeah, now I remember hearing about it during the Olympics.

Sent you a PM...

EtienneJEANNE

Hi folks, for those who might be interested, here's the re-edition of a song I wrote for a Cantonese singer back in 2009, Erica Lee (李悦君). It also features my best buddy Jay LASRY on guitar solo, Damien BANZIGOU on fret less bass, cover by zoviism.

Hoping you'll like it, have a great weekend all~

Etienne

Buco

I listened to this on Spotify. I was wondering if this is your original...super nice tune.

EtienneJEANNE