DjangoBooks.com

I Leida

nzidlenzidle New
in Repertoire Posts: 2

I have I Leida by Bamboula Ferret and Fapy lafertin stuck in my head after seeing the Tapiei performance with Tcha and Antoine.

I have a pdf of the chord names but can't figure out the voicings, I am fairly new to GJ but have learnt the basic chords, nothing I try seems to sound right.

If anyone has a tab chord chart or anything that might help me out i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

BillDaCostaWilliams

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Posts: 518

If you know you GJ guitar voicings there's not much in here that is out of the ordinary.

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Not sure how you are playing that movement starting on measure 3, but that sort of line cliche is pretty typical/idiosyncratic for this style if you haven't seen it.

Em - x7998x

Em(maj7) - x7988x

Em7 -x7978x

Em6 - x7968x

I form the Em chord like you typically would for the barre chord, but then for the next 3 chords put my pinky finger on the 9th fret B note. Then for the last chord, I use my second finger to play the root and my index to play the 6th. Otherwise, the other chords seem pretty straightforward.